SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCERS
Leverage the Influence of Others
An influencer has influence with their followers. A social media influencer has influence with their followers on social media.
A social media influencer campaign allows you to work with individuals who can help you reach and build trust with their followers.
How It Works
Influencers can help you in a variety of ways, including mentioning your brand in a blog post, video, podcast, social media post or allowing you to guest post on their website.
The Story influencers who are a good fit with your offering, including quality content, reach and engagement that align with your brand.
We make personal introductions and conversations with target influencers and create a mutually beneficial relationship for them, you and their followers.
We measure the success of your campaign against your goals. We determine which influencers had the greatest impact for you and do it again.
Social Media Influencer Benefits
- Influencers have significant influence in what their followers buy, and they talk on social media about their experience with your brand, which in turn influences their purchasing decision
- People are 3 times more likely to trust peer recommendations than advertisements
- The most effective influencer strategies build strong relationships with new and existing consumers in the influencer’s vertical
- Smaller influencers tend to have more targeted audience with which they have greater influence than those with large followings.
Why it works
Here’s some statistics about why Influencer Marketing works. According to the Digital Marketing Institute:
- 86% of Women Use Social Media for Purchasing Advice
- 49% of Consumers Depend on Influencer Recommendations
- Influencer Marketing Campaigns Earn $6.50 for Every Dollar Spent